By using this website, you understand and agree to the following:
- This website was generated using only wells with positive hits above the Maximum Contamination Level (MCL) for Chemical Primary Contaminants ONLY as defined by the EPA for Public Water Systems. It does NOT include information on the following primary contaminants:
- Disinfection Byproducts
- Data comes from the following sources:
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- United States Geological Survey
- Some well depths are approximated based on what aquifer they tap as assigned by the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources.
- Wells that did not have detected concentrations above the MCL are not included.
- Wells that did not have well depth or aquifer information are not included.
- Data currently ranges between August 22, 1980 and September 1, 2015.
While LDH makes every effort to post accurate and reliable information, data used on this website was collected from multiple data sources using multiple collection techniques. Because of this, LDH / OPH / SEET cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents.