The Department of Health (DHH) is rescinding its November 2013 emergency rule for outpatient abortion facilities licensing standards. The notice of intent to finalize the rule scheduled for a public hearing tomorrow, Feb. 4, has been removed from the hearing’s agenda. The Department will reissue a revised rule and notice of intent at a later date. Once a new notice of intent has been filed, a new public hearing will be scheduled to receive public comments.
The public hearing will still be held for the following notices of intent:
- Home and Community-Based Services Waivers - Children's Choice - Allocation of Waiver Opportunities
- Home and Community-Based Services Waivers - Children's Choice - Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration Extension
- Inpatient Hospital Services - Small Rural Hospitals - Low Income and Needy Care Collaboration
- Outpatient Hospital Services - Small Rural Hospitals - Low Income and Needy Care Collaboration
- Professional Services Program - Reimbursement Methodology - Supplemental Payments
- Nursing Facilities - Cost Reports and Specialized Care Reimbursement
- State Children's Health Insurance Program - Prenatal Care Services
Public comment on the outpatient abortion clinic license standards notice of intent will not be taken at tomorrow’s hearing.